Thursday, February 26, 2009

MGMT sue Nicolas Sarkozy, get creative while answering boring questions



Sarkozy's party, UMP, failed to give proper compensation for the use of "Kids" in online videos.

UMP has admitted using it, but said it was a mistake and has offered a symbolic gesture of one euro (£0.89).

LOL WHAT. There is something wrong with that. That is a straight-up insult if I've ever seen one.

On winning NME Award for Best New Band:


On winning NME award for Best Track:

"Credit crunch anthem," are you kidding me? I think I'm going to revive my 15-year-old self's dream of being an NME journalist, because apparently you can get away with asking incredibly moronic questions and being a terrible interviewer in general. Ordinarily, I'd say that Andrew must just be really high to come up with something like that praying mantis business, but I'm sure that after over a year, having to talk about the same stuff over and over again gets really boring. I think I've found my calling in life.

Picture.

1 comment: