Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Youth In Revolt trailer

Youth in Revolt - Trailer No. 1 - Moviefone

Sorry, no embed.

I have to say, this actually looks better than I thought it would. I read the book earlier in the summer after hearing a lot of good things about it, as well as being curious as to the dissimilarities between Nick Twisp and Michael Cera's standard fare. From what's seen in the trailer, his interpretation of Nick seems like regulation Michael Cera playing Michael Cera. As alter ego François, however, he certainly stands out a lot more and shows his potential. I also like the way that François is shown with the two Michaels. Aside from that, Sheeni seems spot on from the way I imagined her in the book, apart from the fact that all of the teenaged characters are clearly older than 14. Still, they look uniformly older, which is what's important. I'm looking forward to this movie a lot more than I was previously.

And I have to say, I love the dress that Sheeni is wearing 54 seconds in.

No comments:

Post a Comment