Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen...Tonight: Franz Ferdinand

Here's the promo video for the upcoming album's second single, "Ulysses":

This video is glorious, filthy, decadent perfection. Robert Pattinson is no longer the sole exception to my "dirty is not sexy" rule. I feel like the ridiculous Alex Kapranos fangirl I was in high school, and you can never go wrong with those slim suits and skinny ties.

Clips from the new album can be heard here, and the full version of "No You Girls Never Know" is streaming on the Rolling Stone site. However, it's not difficult to find the leak of the whole album, which sounds fantastic and makes me wish I had a dance party to go to. I'll definitely be buying the album as soon as it comes out. I'm really tempted to order the deluxe edition off of amazon.co.uk, due to the likelihood that it'll take ages to come out in the US.

Oh Franz Ferdinand, how I have missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment